Week 3 of the?high school football season provided some impressive statistical showings across the New Orleans area.
Here's your chance to make your vote count and choose NOLA.com Player of the Week. The poll will wrap up at noon on Wednesday, and the winner will be recognized on the NOLA.com Prep sports Facebook page.
If you want to submit candidates for any of our future polls, please contact Christopher Dabe at [email protected] by Sunday evening each week.
If you're having a hard time viewing the poll below, CLICK HERE.
- Harlem Berry, St. Martin's:?Scored seven touchdowns (five rushing, two receiving) with 16 carries for 221 yards, three receptions for 106 yards, one pass completed for 50 yards and five tackles on defense with one fumble forced and recovered in a 53-28 win against Riverdale.
- Bishop Davis, Ponchatoula:?Rushed 17 times for 207 yards and three touchdowns and completed 5 of 8 passes for 123 yards in a 49-6 win against St. Thomas Aquinas.
- Darryl Franklin, Willow: Four receptions for 178 yards and two touchdowns (266 all-purpose yards) in a 21-18 win against Sophie B. Wright.
- Eli Friend, Newman:?Accounted for five touchdowns (three rushing, two passing) as he completed 21 of 30 passes for 290 yards and rushed 13 times for 89 yards in a 37-27 win at Benton.
- John Johnson, Edna Karr:?Threw six touchdown passes and rushed for one score as he completed 9 of 17 passes for 201 yards in a 48-14 win against Warren Easton.
- Darnell O'Quinn, John Ehret: Accounted for three touchdowns (two passing, one rushing) as he rushed six times for 73 yards and completed four passes for 67 in a 42-0 win against Booker T. Washington.
- Jasper Parker, Shaw: Rushed 20 times for 190 yards and five touchdowns in a 43-28 win against Rummel.
- Ke'Rynn Smith, Holy Cross: Scored two touchdowns with 11 rushes for 84 yards in a 28-20 win against Chalmette.